Monday Morning Conference is a multi-disciplinary conference between physicians, APPs, pharmacists, microbiologists/pathologists and learners which is held weekly. The focus of the conference is to discuss evidence-based medicine with regards to disease clinical presentation, pathophysiology, diagnostic approaches and therapeutic regimens/modalities to provide patient-centered and tailored care as well as analyze quality improvement data to help provide the highest quality care for patients. The conference is also an avenue to discuss quality improvement data as well as help to integrate new emerging concepts and technologies in the field of Infectious Disease into daily practice.
- Infectious Disease
- Biological factors
- Immune System
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Illustrate how implicit biases are affecting the overall success of students that are underrepresented in medicine who are in medical training
- Develop educational interventions to help evaluators identify their own implicit biases
- Deliver a curriculum to faculty and residents that aides them in writing evaluations that are free of bias
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.