- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- Physician Assistants
- Allied Health Care Professionals
At the end of this session, I will be able to:
- Recognize appropriate utility of MR and CT for IBD monitoring
- Contrast the differences in risks, benefits and recovery between endoscopic and surgical management of complications of disease
- Cite advantages of integrating radiologic and pathologic resources into the care of patients with IBD
Daniel Stein, MD
Andres Yarur, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
|Daniel Stein, MD|
|Andres Yarur, MD|
|Poonam Beniwal-Patel, MD||Takeda||Speaker|
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclosure and in accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.