The Future is Ahead of Schedule
What is the clinical/research/teaching/administrative issue you want to address?
- Improving patient satisfaction
Why is this an issue? (Answer in terms of knowledge, competence and/or performance)
- Patient satisfaction improvement is a strategic goal of MCW’s clinical adult practice. Performance in patient satisfaction scores has not improved among our providers at the pace we need in order to reach our goals.
What is it that you want to change amongst the many variables of that are causing the issue?
- Teach providers tactics that will help them communicate better with their patients.
How will you know you were effective in producing that change?
- Increase in patient satisfaction scores for the providers who attend.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Internists, residents, fellows, allied health professionals
- Forecast the consumer-market implications on patient choice of provider
- Forecast regulatory/ reimbursement implications on patient satisfaction
- Demonstrate new skills as leaders of teams and coordinate care better for their patients
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Implement improvement tactics in my practice that are relevant to meeting patient expectations
Lee Biblo, MD
Jay Kaplan, MD
All persons in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™