Through its educational arm, the ISTH Academy, the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH) has begun hosting a series of webinars on practical thrombosis and haemostasis issues that scientists and physicians frequently confront. These webinars will allot time for participants to ask questions and will cover the latest information on relevant topics.
- Basic and clinical scientists in the fields of thrombosis and haemostasis, inflammation, stroke and animal models of disease
- Students, researchers and clinicians interested in translational research
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Detailed understanding of the tMCAO stroke model and the concept of “thrombo-inflammation” as the major pathomechanism underlying cerebral infarct growth in the setting of acute “experimental” stroke
- Update knowledge on a specific platelet activation pathway differentially involved in thrombosis and physiological haemostasis
|Geoffrey Barnes, MD||Portola||Consulting|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan||Research|
|Chris Ward, PhD||Bayer||Speaker|
|Boehringer-Ingelheim||Speaker, Advisory Board|
|BMS/Pfizer||Speaker, Advisory Board|
|Martine Jandrot-Perrus||Acticor Biotech||Advisory Scientist|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.