- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Through its educational arm, the ISTH Academy, the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH) has begun hosting a series of webinars.
- Clinical laboratory personnel
At the end of this Webinar, the participants will be able to:
- Define what is PRP?
- Understand the basics of wound healing
- working mechanism of PRP
- Understand evidence based medicine for PRP therapy
- Understand the purpose and results of the ISTH SSC Rand Survey
- Design and overview of PATH-2 trial
Andrew "Larry" Frelinger" III, Harvard Medical School (USA)
|Geoffrey Barnes, MD||Portola||Consulting|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan||Research|
|Chris Ward, PhD||Bayer||Speaker|
|Boehringer-Ingelheim||Speaker, Advisory Board|
|BMS/Pfizer||Speaker, Advisory Board|
|Yukio Ozaki||The Sysmex Corporation||Advisory Board|
|Andrew "Larry" Frelinger||GE Healthcare||Principal Investigator|