Jean Connors "Complications in adult patients"
Katherine Regling "Complications in pediatric patients"
Christina VanderPluym, Harvard Medical School (USA)
Supported by an unrestricted educational grant from: Instrumentation Laboratory
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The ISTH webinar series will provide high quality and state of the art education to practitioners around the world. Throughout the course of the year, the series will provide both clinical and basic science education in the areas of Thrombosis and Anticoagulation; Platelets and Vascular Biology; Coagulation and Bleeding Disorders.
Physicians treating patients for hemostatic complications arising from the use of ECMO and VADs.
1. The presentation will provide an overview of ECMO and VADs
2. Participants will learn about the hemostatic complications in adult patients being treated with ECMO and VADs
3. Participants will learn about the hemostatic complications in neonate and pediatric patients being treated with ECMO and VADs
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following persons:
|Geoffrey Barnes, MD, MSc||BMS/Pfizer, NHLBI, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Portola Janssen||Research Investigator, Consultant|
|Meera Chitlur, MD||Bayer, Genentech, Novo nardisk, Baxter||Advisory Board, Consultant, Speaker|
|Jean Connors||Bristol Meyer Squibb, Boerhinger Ingelheim, Dova Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, Portola, Unum Therapeutics||Consultant/Scientific Advisory Board, Data Safety Monitoring Board|