The Joint Adult and Pediatric Neuroimmunology Conference is a quarterly conference series that aims to improve knowledge of autoimmune neurologic disease including multiple sclerosis (MS) and related disorders as well autoimmune encephalitis. Every year, more treatments become available and new disease entities are being described. It is very difficult for healthcare providers to stay up to date with such changes. Thus, this educational activity aims to provide an up-to-date value education for attendees.
Key Words: multiple sclerosis, neuromyelitis optica, ADEM, MOGAD, optic neuritis, transverse myelitis, autoimmune encephalitis
- Resident and Medical Students
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Describe the ethical dilemma(s) in the presentation.
- Analyze the ethical issues of the dilemma(s) and justify one's own position as related to the care of patients.
- Apply the ethical justification to the next relevant ethical dilemma encountered in the care of patients.
Lileth Mondok, MD
Department of Neurology
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Lileth Mondok
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.