- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Kidney and Transplant Journal Club is a Medical College of Wisconsin CME accredited event held every Tuesday at 4:00PM. The intended audience for this conference includes approximately 35 to 50 members of the Division of Nephrology, Pediatric Nephrology, Transplant Surgery, the Department of Physiology, Pharmacology, and Pahtology. Attendees include residents, fellows, clinical and research faculty members, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and research assistants. The Purpose of this conference is to provide attendees with access to cutting edge clinical and basic science research in the fields of clinical nephrology and transplantaton, renal physiology and pharmacology, and renal pathology and immunology
- Physicians Assistants
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Students
- Understand the spectrum of amyloidoses and related disorders and their relevance in patient management
- Effectively screen for amyloid, based on presented theoretical background and provided practical advice
- Recognize potential mimics and pitfalls and how to avoid them
Speaker: Maria M. Picken, MD, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
|Ehab Saad, MD||Amgen||Principal Investigator|
|Jeffrey Wesson, MD||Afferent Pharmaceuticals||Consultant|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.