Kidney and Transplant Journal Club is a Medical College of Wisconsin CME accredited event held every Tuesday at 4:00PM. The intended audience for this conference includes approximately 35 to 50 members of the Division of Nephrology, Pediatric Nephrology, Transplant Surgery, the Department of Physiology, Pharmacology, and Pahtology. Attendees include residents, fellows, clinical and research faculty members, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and research assistants. The Purpose of this conference is to provide attendees with access to cutting edge clinical and basic science research in the fields of clinical nephrology and transplantaton, renal physiology and pharmacology, and renal pathology and immunology.
- Physicians Assistants
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Students
- To learn what pattern formation is
- To understand the role of signal transduction patways in health and disease using SHH as an example.
- To understand the mechanisms of action of transcription factors in coordinating process regulation
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.