- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Kidney and Transplant Journal Club is a Medical College of Wisconsin CME accredited event held every Tuesday at 4:00PM. The intended audience for this conference includes approximately 35 to 50 members of the Division of Nephrology, Pediatric Nephrology, Transplant Surgery, the Department of Physiology, Pharmacology, and Pahtology. Attendees include residents, fellows, clinical and research faculty members, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and research assistants. The Purpose of this conference is to provide attendees with access to cutting edge clinical and basic science research in the fields of clinical nephrology and transplantaton, renal physiology and pharmacology, and renal pathology and immunology
- Physicians Assistants
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Students
- Name several research quality population databases available to MCW faculty through the National Center for Health Statistics.
- Name two modern techniques for drawing causal inference from observational data and describe the theory that underlies them.
- Identify an important unanswered question about patterns or outcomes of care in their field and suggest how it could be addressed.
Speaker: Jeffrey Whittle, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
|Ehab Saad, MD||Amgen||Principal Investigator|
|Jeffrey Wesson, MD||Afferent Pharmaceuticals||Consultant|