- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Kidney and Transplant Journal Club is a Medical College of Wisconsin CME accredited event held every Tuesday at 4:00PM. The intended audience for this conference includes approximately 35 to 50 members of the Division of Nephrology, Pediatric Nephrology, Transplant Surgery, the Department of Physiology, Pharmacology, and Pahtology. Attendees include residents, fellows, clinical and research faculty members, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and research assistants. The Purpose of this conference is to provide attendees with access to cutting edge clinical and basic science research in the fields of clinical nephrology and transplantaton, renal physiology and pharmacology, and renal pathology and immunology
1) To increase understanding of the role of polymer aggregation in the process of crystal aggregation and the generation of stone matrix.
2) To underderstand the link between protein structural variations and protein aggregation.
3) To explore possible environmental links to urinary macromolecular stuctures and behaviors with regard to stone formation.
Speaker: Jeffrey A. Wesson, PhD, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
|Ehab Saad, MD||Amgen||Principal Investigator|
|Jeffrey Wesson, MD||Afferent Pharmaceuticals||Consultant|