16145 Milwaukee Academy of Medicine - Wisconsin's Health Care Public Policy
- Physicians of all medical specialties
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Identify similarities and differences with other states regarding Wisconsin’s Title 19 program.
- Understand reform ideas that can drastically change the future of delivery.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the Affordable Care Act and what Wisconsin has and has not elected to do under the law.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose except the following:
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following and in accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.