Cardiovascular Medicine and Research at Froedtert Hospital and MCW: Vision, Mission and Signature Programs - February 18, 2014
Cardiovascular research has been well-established at the Medical College of Wisconsin, encompassing broad well-funded areas of investigation addressing the physiological and pathophysiological structure and function of the heart and the vasculature. With the advent of new leadership in the Cardiovascular Research Center (CVC) and the Division of Cardiology, MCW is poised for a new era in cardiovascular research that integrates studies across the pediatric and adult practice. To successfully accomplish this we must organize and facilitate a smooth interface of innovation between clinician investigators and their research colleagues who are essential to identify specific clinical problems, develop innovative solutions and improve patient outcomes.
Physicians of all medical specialties.
- Cardiovascular Research enhances the national reputation of the Medical College of Wisconsin;
- Clinical Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine in Milwaukee and Southeast Wisconsin;
- Perspectives for research and clinical integration for Signature Programs at Froedtert&MCW
All people in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.