Maternal-Fetal Medicine, what exactly is it? October 21, 2014
2014 Distinguished Achievement Award
Dennis Worthington, MD, FRCS(C), FACOG
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the Medical College of Wisconsin and Milwaukee Academy of Medicine. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physicians of all medical specialties.
- Understand the historical context of the development of subspecialties within the discipline of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Understand the nature of practice of the Maternal-Fetal medicine specialist.
- Understand how the nature of the practice has evolved and possible reasons for this change.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.