17076 Milwaukee Academy of Medicine - Ann Nattinger,MD,MPH, MACP - Evolution of the Science of Healthcare Delivery:The Example of Breast Cancer - November 14, 2017
2017 Distinguished Achievement Award
Ann B. Nattinger, MD, MPH, MACP
Senior Associate Dean for Research
Lady Riders Professor of Breast Cancer Research
Professor of Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
Evolution of the Science of Healthcare Delivery:
The Example of Breast Cancer
Ann B. Nattinger, MD, MPH, MACP, is the Senior Associate Dean for Research at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Professor of Medicine and the Lady Riders Professor of Breast Cancer Research. Previously, Dr. Nattinger served as Division Chief of General Internal Medicine for 15 years. A major proponent of research in academic medicine, she also founded the MCW Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research (PCOR) in 2001 and served as Center Director for 16 years. Dr. Nattinger is a nationally recognized cancer health services researcher, focusing on breast cancer treatment, survivorship, disparities, and outcomes. Her research has been funded by the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Defense and the American Cancer Society. She has been designated as a “Master” by the American College of Physicians and was awarded the Robert J. Glaser Award by the Society of General Internal Medicine.
- Physicians of all medical specialties
- Understand influencers of breast cancer patterns of care
- Understand drivers of socioeconomic status disparities in breast cancer outcomes
- Learn about potential role of public policy in saving lives of breast cancer patients
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.