MCP’s orientation is an important part of your overall onboarding experience. During orientation, you will:
• Meet and get to know other new providers
• Develop a deeper understanding of the practice’s vision and goals as they relate to your role
• Learn about MCP’s tools and resources dedicated to making your clinic practices successful
• Receive required training on admission and inpatient criteria, compliance, and billing.
• Develop a deeper understanding of our clinical environment, market-driven goals, and our plan for continuous improvement
• Receive materials to help smooth your transition to the Milwaukee area and to MCW.
• APPs will receive specific information related to the Office of Advanced Practice.