ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Understand the relationship between data quality and patietn care and review the effects of an intervention to enhance the quality of clinical data capture
- Learn the innovation space and how to excel as a single site research cohort in a multi-cohort world
- Understand perspectives on the value of sata from outside industries to underscore the importance of data in the clinical, research and operational settings
Activity Director: Michael Frank, MD
Presenter: James H. Willig, MD, MSPH
Division of Infestious Diseases, Department of Medicine
University of Alabama at Birmingham
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.