Allied Health Care Professionals
- Understand the relationship between data quality and patietn care and review the effects of an intervention to enhance the quality of clinical data capture
- Learn the innovation space and how to excel as a single site research cohort in a multi-cohort world
- Understand perspectives on the value of sata from outside industries to underscore the importance of data in the clinical, research and operational settings
Activity Director: Michael Frank, MD
Presenter: James H. Willig, MD, MSPH
Division of Infestious Diseases, Department of Medicine
University of Alabama at Birmingham
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.