- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Allied Health Care Professionals
- To understand the evolution of our knowledge regarding cardiovascular disease in women.
- To review the progress in the evidence base for CVD in women during the past decade
- To appreciate the remaining research challenges to improve cardiovascular outcomes for women
Course Director: Mike Frank, MD
Nanette K Wenger, MD
Professor of Medicine-Cardiology Emeritus
Consultant – Emory Heart & Vascular Center
Founding Consultant – Emory Women’s Heart Center
Emory University School of Medicine
Director – Cardiac Clinics and Ambulatory Electrocardiographic Lab
Grady Memorial Hospital
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
Dr. Wegner has no financial relationships to disclose.