12th Annual Controversies in Hematologic Malignancies Symposium
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Identify current best practice evidence-based guidelines and novel treatment strategies for FLT3 mutant AML.
Describe recommendations designed to improve immunotherapy treatment of multiple myeloma based on current advancements and trial results.
List challenges and treatment options for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma in non-elderly patients based on updated guidelines.
- Maintenance Strategies after Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation (LISA SAMANAS)
- BMT Survivorship: The Need for Care Continues After Treatment Ends (RACHEL PHELAN)
- Transitioning Inpatient Chemotherapy to the Outpatient Setting (MARY FOURNAGERAKIS)
Loxo Lilly and Miltenyi Biotech
Janssen, Kite Pharma, Incyte, Seattle Genetics, Novartis, BMS-Juno, TG Therapeutics, Tundra Therapeutics, Umoja
PleXus Education, Physician Education Resource, Cancer Network
Janssen Oncology, Bristol Myers Squibb and Fate Therapeutics
Evicore, Legend Biotech, BioAscend and Optum Oncology
Bristol Myers Squibb, Prothena, Janssen Biotech
AbbVie, Caelum, Novartis, Regeneron, Sanofi, Takeda, TeneoBio
|John P. Leonard|
AbbVie, Astellas, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Beigene, Bristol Myers Squibb, Calithera, Constellation, Caribou Biosciences, Eisai, Lilly, Epizyme,
Genmab, Grail, Incyte, Janssen, MEI Pharma, Merck, Mustang Bio, Novartis, Pfizer, Roche, Genentech, Seagen, Second Genome,Sutro
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 4.25 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.