4th Annual Cancer Disparities Symposium: Disparities in Cancer Care for Older Adults
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Researchers and Allied Health Professionals.
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- List preventive cancer screening guidelines vs options
- Identify questions for patient-centric discussions regarding treatment-related barriers unique to geriatric patients suffering from cancer, including social determinants of health
- Incorporate effective care-delivery processes to reduce the disparities among older adults with cancer (with specific focus on cancer)
7:00 – 7:55 am Breakfast/View Exhibits/Check-in
9:55 – 10:10 am Break/View Exhibits
11:55 am – 12:05 pm Lunch
12:05 pm – 12:50 pm Clinical Case Discussion
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.