Digestive Disease Week Meeting Review 2019
Digestive Diseases Week (DDW) is the largest and most prominent annual conference for gastroenterology and Hepatology. The conference highlights advances in diagnostics as well as therapeutics. It is the conference where new advances are first presented. It is of vital importance that community gastroenterologists who utilize our referral network be updated on these advances. Based on feedback from previous attendees, there is significant interest in this data which directly translates into improving patient care.
Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists, as well as phycican assistants and nurse practitioners
- Identify the newest and most effective therapies for pancreatic cancer.
- Utilize the newest in the management of peptic ulcer disease
- Recognize new developments in the management of inflammatory bowel disease.
7:30-8:00 Registration and continental breakfast
8:00-8:30 Esophageal Disorders (Benson Massey, MD; Tarun Sharma, MD; Geoffrey Dang-Vu, MD)
8:30-9:00 Peptic Ulcer Disease and Upper GI Bleeding (William Berger, MD; Gary Gerstner, MD; Owen Baldwin, MD)
9:00-9:30 Liver Disorders (Achuthan Souria, MD; Thomas Wagner, MD)
9:30-10:00 Pancreas and Biliary Disorders (Abdul Khan, MD; Nalini Guda, MD; Aditi Mulgund, MD)
10:15-10:45 Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Daniel Stein, MD; Lilani Perera, MD; Michelle Wong, DO)
10:45-11:15 Functional Disorders (Patrick Sanvanson, MD; James Kwiatt, MD; Francis Edeani, MD)
11:15-11:45 GI Screening (John Bjork, MD; Mario Garretto, MD; Shaina Lynch, DO)
11:45-12:30 Wrap up/Questions
The Sheraton Brookfield
375 South Moorland Rd.
Brookfield, WI 53005
Hotel Reservations: 888-627-8235
Course Director: José Franco, MD
Moderator: Joseph Geenen, MD
- José Franco, MD; Gastroenteorlogy and Hepatology
- Kia Saeian, MD; Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Daniel Stein, MD; Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Reza Shaker, MD; Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Abdul Khan, MD; Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Kristin Granlund, PA-C; Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Kenneth Christensen, PA-C; Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Andrea Fetherston, NP; Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Kari Warren, Senior Administrative Assistant; Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Benson Massey, MD
- Tarun Sharma, MD
- Geoffrey Dang-Vu, MD
- William Berger, MD
- Gary Gerstner, MD
- Owen Baldwin, MD
- Achuthan Sourianarayanane, MD
- Thomas Wagner, MD
- Abdul Khan, MD
- Nalini Guda, MD
- Adit Mulgund, MD
- Daniel Stein, MD
- Lilani Perera, MD
- Michelle Wong, DO
- Patrick Sanvanson, MD
- James Kwiatt, MD
- Francis Edeani, MD
- John Bjork, MD
- Mario Garretto, MD
- Shaina Lynch, DO
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following persons:
Nalinia Guda, MD; Boston Scientific; Honorarium; Consultant
Daniel Stein, MD; Abbvie, Takeda, Pfizer, Janssen; Honorarium;Speaker. Abbvie; Honorarium; Consultant. Allergan; Honorarium; DSMB
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 4.25 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.