2023 Tandem Meetings I Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Meetings of ASTCT and CIBMTR
Health professionals with a clinical interest in blood and marrow transplantation and related investigations, advanced practice professionals, laboratory technicians, clinical research professionals, pharmacists, nurses, data managers, BMT center administrators, and other allied health professionals.
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
• Report on the state of the art in cellular therapy and blood and marrow transplantation.
• Analyze new methods and controversial issues in clinical management strategies for reducing toxicity
and improving transplant and cellular therapy outcomes.
• Assess new basic science information in areas of immunogenetics, molecular biology, stem cell
biology and immunology as it relates to hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
• Review accomplishments of ASTCT, including progress on organizational, societal, and regulatory
issues in blood and marrow transplantation and Novel cellular therapies.
• Review CIBMTR research accomplishments and set the organization’s scientific agenda for next year.
• Report on contemporary principles in nursing, pharmacy, data management, clinical research analysis, pediatric transplantation and transplant center administration.
Information provided on-site at meeting.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of XX AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to XX hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 64.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 64.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.