- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Surgeons benefit from learning about advances in the field of surgery. We know of this as a professional practice gap based on surgery journals, websites, etc. There are new preoperative evaluations and surgical techniques that need to be learned in order to provide best patient care. The planning committee determines the topics to be presented based on what is the most current and relevant issues in this area of study.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Allied Health Professionals
At the conclusion of this activity, I will understand:
- Indications for surgical management of CRLM
- The role of the immune system in colon cancer
- Techniques to mount an anti-tumor response to colon cancer metastases using immunotherapy
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationship to disclose.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.