- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Surgeons benefit from learning about advances in the field of surgery. We know of this as a professional practice gap based on surgery journals, websites, etc. There are new preoperative evaluations and surgical techniques that need to be learned in order to provide best patient care. The planning committee determines the topics to be presented based on what is the most current and relevant issues in this area of study.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Allied Health Professionals
At the conclusion of this activity, I will understand:
• Data supporting bariatric surgery in adolescents.
• Data supporting bariatric surgery as treatment in advanced heart failure.
• Data for revisional bariatric surgery for failed weight loss.
Assistant Professor, Division of General Surgery
Medical College of Wisconsin