- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Surgeons benefit from learning about advances in the field of surgery. We know of this as a professional practice gap based on surgery journals, websites, etc. There are new preoperative evaluations and surgical techniques that need to be learned in order to provide best patient care. The planning committee determines the topics to be presented based on what is the most current and relevant issues in this area of study.
About the Milwaukee Academy of Surgery
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
At the end of the program, members of the audience will be able to:
- Explain the different types of violence seen in healthcare
- Recognize situational warning signs of dangerousness
- Discuss the basis for recommended threat management strategies
Sheridan L. Ryan,
JD, PT, CTM, CPHRM
Associate Director, Risk Management
Activity Director: Tracy Wang, MD, MPH
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.