ACCME Accreditation Statement:This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of The Medical College of Wisconsin and The Milwaukee Academy of Surgery. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- The attendee will understand the various methods for estimating the future surgical workforce.
- The attendee the factors impacting the future surgical workforce
- The attendee will be know which surgical we can expect shortages in
- The attendee will be aware of strategies to mitigate future shortages.
E. Christopher Ellison, MD
Robert M. Zollinger Professor Emeritus
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
|E. Christopher Ellison, MD||McGraw Hill Medical||Author/Royalty|
All other persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.