AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Surgeons benefit from learning about advances in the field of surgery. We know of this as a professional practice gap based on surgery journals, websites, etc. There are new preoperative evaluations and surgical techniques that need to be learned in order to provide best patient care. The planning committee determines the topics to be presented based on what is the most current and relevant issues in this area of study.
About the Milwaukee Academy of Surgery
- To increase knowledge about contemporary management of surgical disease and pertinent issues relevant to general surgery
- Explain barriers to and methods of overcoming obstacles to the implementation of new and suggested management strategies in the treatment of surgical patients, pertinent to surgeons practicing in the greater Milwaukee area
- Improve interdisciplinary communication
Tim Ridolfi, MD
Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club