ACCME Accreditation Statement:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of The Medical College of Wisconsin and the Milwaukee Roentgen Ray Society. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
At the conclusion of each session, participants will be able to:
- Enhance existing knowledge and patient care practices related to advances in radiology imaging and research
- Integrate innovation in practice and advances in radiologic knowledge with existing knowledge
- Integrate current literature‐ and research based findings with existing knowledge
- Critically self‐assess one’s own practice and integrate educational series offerings into practice
Course Director: Mark Hohenwalter, MD
Associate Professor of Radiology - The Medical College of Wisconsin
Presenter: Stacy O'Connor, MD
Assistant Professor of Radiology - The Medical College of Wisconsin
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™