ACCME Accreditation Statement:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of The Medical College of Wisconsin and The Milwaukee Roentgen Ray Society. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
1. Enhance existing knowledge and relevant patient care practices related to the changing paradigm in prostate cancer staging and clinical decision making.
2. Discuss how prostate cancer staging and clinical decision making are evolving practice.
3. Integrate current literature and research based findings with existing knowledge on prostate cancer staging and clinical decision making.
Petar Duvnjak, MD – Medical College of Wisconsin
Assistant Professor of Radiology - Section of Abdominal/Body Imaging
Mark Hohenwalter, MD
Margaret Mulligan, PhD
Belinda Dorn, AA
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.