The multidisciplinary breast tumor board is a weekly meeting of breast surgeons, plastic surgeons, radiologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and allied medical health professionals who specialize in breast care to discuss the cases of all breast cancer patients who will be treated in the Froedtert and Medical College Breast Cancer Center. The purpose of these discussions is to ensure quality care for each patient and discuss recent changes in literature and discuss their effect on management of breast cancer patients. We also discuss clinical trials that are currently open, their rationale, and patient eligibility for participation on those trials.
How to Claim Credit:
Log into Ethos with username and password: http://ocpe.mcw.edu/
- Click My Courses located in the blue bar across the top of the screen
- Click My Activities tab to view completed activities and claim credit
- Click the Courses in Progress tab to view the list of pending activities that require action before claiming credit
- Click the Title of the CME Activity to evaluate each course listed
- Click the Evaluation icon to complete the survey and claim credit
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.