- Understand significance of physician communication across disciplines to facilitate care and manage patient care efficiently.
- Pathologic review of gynecologic tissue for quality assurance and treatment planning.
- Appropriate pre-Operative evaluation of known or suspected gynecologic malignancies.
- Provide treatment strategies for the surgical approach, radiation and chemotherapy in the management of gynecologic malignancies that is consistent with the national guidelines to reduce the morbidity and mortality associated with these tumors.
Allied Health Care Professionals
Presenter: William Bradley, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.