This educational activity is a multidisciplinary case-based weekly discussion. Specialties include Gynecologic Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Pathology, Radiology, as well as Genetic Counseling, APNP's, nursing, and support staff. The conference allows providers to discuss current patients with other providers so that the best plan of care can be implemented. It is designed to benefit patient outcomes, give efficiency of care and patient satisfaction through its multidisciplinary approach. Furthermore, one half session per month is given over to discussion of active research, clinical trials, and cooperative clinical trials that may be opening at Froedtert and the Medical College.
Key Words: educational activity weekly discussion
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Access pathologic review of gynecologic tissue for quality assurance and treatment planning
- Implement pre-operative evaluation of known or suspected gynecologic malignancies
- Apply treatment strategies for the surgical approach, radiation and chemotherapy in the management of gynecologic malignancies that is consistent with the national guidelines to reduce the morbidity and mortality associated with these tumors
William Bradley, MD
Department of Gynecology Oncology
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- William Bradley
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.