Treating physician of patient with newly diagnosed or recurrent thoracic malignancy summarizes clincal presentation. Pathology, imaging, co-morbidities, and psychosocial factors are reviewed by multidisciplinary specialty physicians. Discussion of each case leads to consensus of optimal individualized patient treatment plan.
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Surgical oncologists
- Thoracic surgeons
- Chest radiologists
- Nuclear medicine radiologists
- Allied health professionals
- Provide evidence-based recommendations for treatment of newly diagnosed and recurrent thoracic malignancies
- Remain current on treatment techniques and options - including research protocols - available to thoracic cancer patients
- Share clinical experiences with colleagues to explore which provide the best possible patient outcomes
- Dr. George Haasler has a relationship with Care Fusion as a Consultant
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.