ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Apply recent updates to treatment plans and protocols based on the discussions of the patient’s treatment at tumor board
- Expand our discussions to include the most recent and relevant literature evaluations on musculoskeletal oncology and disease protocols and treatment outcomes
- Continue to collaborate as a multidisciplinary unit to treat the patient as a whole and utilize treatment resources efficiently
- Publish research that is up to date and relevant to current literature
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose except:
Don Hackbarth, MD
Peter Rossi, MD
Sean Tutton, MD
Brandon Rebholz, MD
John Neilson, MD
Silk Road Medical
Board of Directors
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.