This educational activity is designed to review basic physiology, present current research, provide evidence-based literature reviews, and discuss clinical cases. The information gained from this activity will improve patient care and promote academic growth.
Measuring clinical quality improvement is a mandate of our institution and the American Board of Pediatrics. Through chart review and clinical quality data, we continuously monitor and discuss critical measures such as optimizing growth, antibiotic usage, and evidence-based medication usage. This conference will help close the practice gap by providing learners with knowledge and strategies to improve patient care in these and other areas.
Provide a teaching conference specific to the subspecialty of neonatology that can serve as continuing education for neonatologists & related subspecialists.
- Discuss current research to privide up-to-date information in vaeious fields and assist in developing new basic or clincial research projects.
- Study evidence-based litterature reviews to enable the development of patient care guidelines and best clincial practice.
- Disseminate infomration regarding basic science & research topisc, as well as physiology and academic based clincial and managemnt related discussions.
- This program is designated for clincial and research based neonatologists & subspecialists involved in the care of the neonate.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.