This educational activity is designed to review basic physiology, present current research, provide evidence-based literature reviews, and discuss clinical cases. The information gained from this activity will improve patient care and promote academic growth.
Measuring clinical quality improvement is a mandate of our institution and the American Board of Pediatrics. Through chart review and clinical quality data, we continuously monitor and discuss critical measures such as optimizing growth, antibiotic usage, and evidence-based medication usage. This conference will help close the practice gap by providing learners with knowledge and strategies to improve patient care in these and other areas.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, Nurses/Nurse Practitioners, Allied Health Care Professionals
Provide a teaching conference specific to the subspecialty of neonatology that can serve as continuing education for neonatologists & related subspecialists.
- Discuss current research to provide up-to-date information in various fields and assist in developing new basic or clinical research projects.
- Study evidence-based literature reviews to enable the development of patient care guidelines and best clinical practice.
- Disseminate information regarding basic science & research topics, as well as physiology and academic based clinical and management related discussions.
- This program is designated for clinical and research based neonatologists & sub specialists involved in the care of the neonate.
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
Activity Director & Planner: Tzong-Jin Wu, MD
Speaker: Neonatology Fellows & NNPs
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.