- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to review basic physiology, present current research, provide evidence-based literature reviews, and discuss clinical cases. The information gained from this activity will improve patient care and promote academic growth.
Measuring clinical quality improvement is a mandate of our institution and the American Board of Pediatrics. Through chart review and clinical quality data, we continuously monitor and discuss critical measures such as optimizing growth, antibiotic usage, and evidence-based medication usage. This conference will help close the practice gap by providing learners with knowledge and strategies to improve patient care in these and other areas.
Provide a teaching conference specific to the subspecialty of neonatology that can serve as continuing education for neonatologists & related subspecialists.
- Review basic physiology in neonates to improve understanding of normal growth, development, and function of each organ system.
- Participate in case presentations to share experiences, promote critical thinking, and help with improving systems-based practice, interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
- Disseminate information regarding basic science & research topics, as well as physiology and academic based clinical and management related discussions.
- This program is designed for clinical and research based neonatologists & subspecialists involved in the care of the neonate.