The Purpose of this conference is to provide attendees with access to cutting edge clinical and basic science research in the fields of clinical nephrology and transplantation, renal physiology and pharmacology, and renal pathology and immunology.
- Physicians Assistants
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Students
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
1. To gain understanding of role of adaptor protein p66 Shc in regulation of calcium homeostasis
2. To gain understanding of involvement of p66 Shc in regulation of contraction of renal cells
3. To review and discuss the role of adaptor protein p66 Shc in renal function and pathologies
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.