The Purpose of this conference is to provide attendees with access to cutting edge clinical and basic science research in the fields of clinical nephrology and transplantation, renal physiology and pharmacology, and renal pathology and immunology.
- Physicians Assistants
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Students
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Explain and demonstrate the pathogenic role of DSA
- Define the clinical relevance of DSA
- Analyze the need for preventive and therapeutic strategies in AMR
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
|Arjang Djamali, MD||Sanofi||Speaker|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.