- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The Purpose of this conference is to provide attendees with access to cutting edge clinical and basic science research in the fields of clinical nephrology and transplantation, renal physiology and pharmacology, and renal pathology and immunology.
- Physicians Assistants
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Students
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- To choose appropriate first imaging modality for nephrolithiasis in the emergency room
- To determine the effects of imaging modalities for nephrolithiasis on patient outcomes
- Understand long term radiation exposure risk associated with CT scan and ensure that the radiation risk outweighs risk of adverse outcomes from undiagnosed nephrolithiasis.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.