The Purpose of this conference is to provide attendees with access to cutting edge clinical and basic science research in the fields of clinical nephrology and transplantation, renal physiology and pharmacology, and renal pathology and immunology.
- Physicians Assistants
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Students
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Learn the epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs) renal biological actions and regulation in kidney disease
- Understand the development of EET based novel small molecules
- Learn the preclinical data for EET analogs and kidney diseases
John D. Imig, PhD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.