The Purpose of this conference is to provide attendees with access to cutting edge clinical and basic science research in the fields of clinical nephrology and transplantation, renal physiology and pharmacology, and renal pathology and immunology.
- Physicians Assistants
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Students
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Discuss the long-term complications of Cyclosporine treatment.
- Discuss the physiologic/pathophysiologic roles of the Cytochrome P-450/EET system.
- Define the effect of EET analog on Cyclosporine-Induced Hypertension and Renal Injury in Rats
Michael Yeboah, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.