- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The Purpose of this conference is to provide attendees with access to cutting edge clinical and basic science research in the fields of clinical nephrology and transplantation, renal physiology and pharmacology, and renal pathology and immunology.
- Physicians Assistants
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Students
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
1) Understand the role of basic science research in identifying new treatments for stone disease
2) Understand the role of small molecule crystallization inhibitors in stone formation
3) Understand the difference in modes of action between modification of supersaturation and crystallization inhibition in the treatment of kidney stones
Jeffrey A. Wesson, PhD, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.