- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) has a mission to be the national leader in providing high quality healthcare. One of the ways that we are doing this is to provide high quality continuing medical education (CME) to our faculty; this includes presentation from national leaders in the field of Nephrology. Our education al topics focus on outcomes research in chronic kidney disease and end-stage renal disease, delivery of care in dialysis units and chronic kidney disease clinics, emerging data on new treatments compared to current standard of care, continuing review of kidney biopsy pathology, and basic science research that may become future therapeutics.
- Physicians Assistants
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Students
- Understand the function of the EGF receptor and ligand activation.
- Understand the role that EGFR plays in acute kidney injury and signaling mechanisms mediating its effects.
- Understand the role of EGFR plays in chronic kidney disease and the role of activation by HB-EGF.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.