- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- Physicians Assistants
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Students
- To understand the role of stone matrix in calcium oxalate stone database.
- To understand the role of stone matrix in other types of stone disease.
- To understand the link between protein structural variations and stone formation.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
|Jeffrey Wesson, MD||Merck Pharmaceuticals||Consultant|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.