The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) has a mission to be the national leader in providing high quality healthcare. One of the ways that we are doing this is to provide high quality continuing medical education (CME) to our faculty; this includes presentation from national leaders in the field of Nephrology. Our education al topics focus on outcomes research in chronic kidney disease and end-stage renal disease, delivery of care in dialysis units and chronic kidney disease clinics, emerging data on new treatments compared to current standard of care, continuing review of kidney biopsy pathology, and basic science research that may become future therapeutics.
- Physicians Assistants
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Students
At the end of this session, I will be able to:
- To gain knowledge about association of mutations in TRPC6 with an inherited for of FSGS
- To gain understanding of the value of cells generated from genetically modified animals for uncovering molecular mechanisms of renal pathologies
- To discuss potential new therapeutic targets in the treatment of FSGS
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.