- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Relate to the fact that kidney transplant outcomes have improved over the past five decades
- Summarize at least 5 reasons that have led to improvement in kidney transplant outcomes
- Formulate a plan to improve access to kidney transplantation in their practice
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.