- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Describe risk factors for CMV in kidney transplant recipients
- Identify clinical symptoms and/or lab findings which may be indicative of CMV
- Recognize the impact CMV can have on patient and graft outcomes
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.