- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Become acquainted with a novel, validated technology for molecular urinalysis
- Become knowledgeable about several studies (CKD, diabetic kidney disease, COVID-19) in which Raman Chemometric Urinalysis was used for disease detection and staging
- Develop an overview of the potential uses of this inexpensive, rapid technology for management of renal disease patients
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.