The series focuses on outcomes research in chronic kidney disease and end-stage renal disease, delivery of care in dialysis units and chronic kidney disease clinics, emerging data on new treatments compared to current standard of care, continuing review of kidney biopsy pathology, and basic science research that may become future therapeutics.
Key Words: Nephrology, Renal Disease, Kidneys, Acute kidney injuries, Hypertension
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Medical Students, Trainees
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Participants will be able to apply 5 best practices for improving the success rate of their submissions.
- Participants will be able to apply 5 best practices for speeding up manuscript completion.
- Participants will be able to apply 5 best practices for improving their revision efforts.
Writing Coach for Researchers
Dawn Wolfgram, MD
Department of Medicine
Division of Nephrology
Medical College of Wisconsin
Planning Committee Member(s):
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Dawn Wolfgram
- Ashraf El-Meanawy
- Bianca Madrid
- Patricia Walsh
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.